MOU American Camp Association
Lunar and Planetary Institute
3600 Bay Area Boulevard Houston TX 77058
A memorandum of understanding between NASA and the American Camp Association went into effect November 30, 2012. It is the intent of NASA to provide printed and Internet-accessible material and information to be disseminated to youth utilizing the ACA capabilities. Through this partnership, NASA will:
- broaden the STEM-related educational resources that are available to the camp community,
- promote ACA and ACA-resources to broader audiences,
- enhance professional development opportunities for camp professionals.
This cross-forum effort is being led by the Planetary Science Forum.
- Increase and Sustain Youth and Public Engagement in STEM
- Better Serve Groups Historically Under-represented in STEM Fields