Nuggets submitted by the NASA Science Activation community can be found here. Every week, SMD selects one nugget from the community to send to the White House. The most recent submission is posted below. Links to nuggets submitted over the past six months can be found in the first post in the feed below.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Maria Washington.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- This past August, Andrea Jones and Staci Tiedeken, both of NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center’s Solar System Exploration Division, spoke about planetary science and exploration at two local libraries in support of the AAAS-organized Summer of Science.
- Jones led a program at Beatley Central Library in Alexandria, VA; Tiedeken spoke with visitors at Long Branch Library in Silver Spring, MD.
- Roughly 50 people attended these events and learned about Goddard’s contributions to planetary...