Nuggets submitted by the NASA Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- Over 30,000 people attended the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum’s Space & Science Festival held September 20-23 in New York City.
- Andrea Jones of the Planetary Science Institute and NASA GSFC and Staci Tiedeken of ADNET Systems, Inc. and NASA GSFC discussed lunar science and exploration, the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter mission, and International Observe the Moon Night with visitors.
- Festival goers were able to touch terrestrial analogs of lunar rock types, feel 3D models of the...