Nuggets submitted by the NASA Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- Over 1500 people attended the Night Sky Festival held August 10-12 at the Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Colorado.
- Staci Tiedeken of NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center represented the Solar System Exploration Division at the festival. She discussed the OSIRIS-REx mission and had various meteorites and Earth rocks for attendees to analyze and explore.
- Representatives from James Webb Space Telescope and the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera were also present, and festival...