Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. One Slide (plus the title slide though it will not be posted)
b. Use timely information
c. Include who, what, where, why information
d. Audience: Stakeholders and General Public
e. Use plain language
f. Spell out acronyms
g. Do not use red text
h. Use interesting visuals with captions, but ensure parental release forms are obtained before using images with minors (or use a different image)
i. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- On April 26–28, scientists and outreach specialists from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center’s Solar System Exploration Division participated in Awesome Con (Washington, D.C.’s version of Comic-Con).
- Dawn Myers of the Restore-L mission lead the NASA GSFC booth while Staci Tiedeken was lead coordinator for the Solar System Exploration Division (SSED) portion.
- 2019 GSFC SSED panels:
- Small Steps and Giant Leaps: The Past, Present, and Future of NASA’s Exploration of the Moon