Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. One Slide (plus the title slide though it will not be posted)
b. Use timely information
c. Include who, what, where, why information
d. Audience: Stakeholders and General Public
e. Use plain language
f. Spell out acronyms
g. Do not use red text
h. Use interesting visuals with captions, but ensure parental release forms are obtained before using images with minors (or use a different image)
i. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- On April 22–23, scientists and outreach professionals from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center’s Solar System Exploration Division participated in the Earth Day event at Union Station in Washington, D.C.
- Travelers, school groups, and the public had the opportunity to learn about NASA Earth and planetary science at this pop-up booth style event.
Our contributions to the event include:
- Hands-On Activities:
- Exploring Earth’s Neighbor: The Moon
- Space Rocks – (OSIRIS-REx...