Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. Make sure your title fits on two lines.
b. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
c. Post the photo here with the nugget.
d. Include alt text to describe the image.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
Webinar Series: Our Warming Planet: Topics in Climate Dynamics:
Tuesday, November 13 from 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
The topics and presenters on November 13th are:
Explaining Climate by Andrew Lacis
The Role of Clouds in Climate by Anthody D. Del Genio
Register Now: https://columbiauniversity.zoom.us/meeting/register/9d62f5a1bf2f61b44ac87b605f06faf5
These presentations are hosted by CCRUN, a NOAA RISA Team, that is drawn from the recent book, Our Warming Planet: Topics in...
- Over 4000 people attended GeekGirlCon in Seattle, Washington on October 27 & 28
- GeekGirlCon is an inclusive convention that celebrates the geek in everyone and honors the legacy of women contributing to science and technology
- Staci Tiedeken of ADNET Systems, Inc. and NASA GSFC organized the “Careers at NASA: From Mission Operations to Public Engagement” panel which included six female NASA GSFC scientists, engineers, and public engagement specialists