Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. Make sure your title fits on two lines.
b. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
c. Post the photo here with the nugget.
d. Include alt text to describe the image.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- 404 participants attended the NASA GSFC Visitor Center’s International Observe the Moon Night event on Saturday, October 20, 2018
- 65 volunteers, including members of the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter team, representatives from across NASA science and engineering divisions, communications specialists, and local high school students helped make it an outstanding event
- Event included:
- Telescope viewing, supported by the Goddard Astronomy Club