Nuggets submitted by the NASA Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
Two nuggets are attached (one file) by Holli Kohl and Jeannie Allen, GSFC, for the GLOBE Observer Land Cover: Adopt a Pixel launch and data challenge.
- The first nugget is about the launch: On September 10, NESEC-managed GLOBE Observer released Land Cover: Adopt a Pixel. The app-based tool helps volunteers photograph the land, classify land cover, and match their classification with NASA satellite data.
- The 2nd nugget is about the Land Cover Data Challenge:Between September 22 and...