Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. Make sure your title fits on two lines.
b. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
c. Post the photo here with the nugget.
d. Include alt text to describe the image.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- On May 4, scientists and outreach specialists from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center’s Solar System Exploration Division participated in the Planet Walk event on the Baltimore & Annapolis Trail.
- Walkers, runners, and bikers had the opportunity to learn about the planets, asteroids, and the Sun at activity tables that were stationed along a scale model of the solar system.
- A 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing astronomy café followed the daytime activities.