Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. Make sure your title fits on two lines.
b. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
c. Post the photo here with the nugget.
d. Include alt text to describe the image.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
As part of an ongoing effort to develop and maintain relationships with underrepresented minority students, Infiniscope joined Heard Elementary in Phoenix, AZ by special invitation to engage and excite more than 300 students in exploration of the newest digital learning experiences. Examples include:
- Mars InSight experience
- Star life cycle explorer
- Moon phases augmented reality (AR) explorer
Over the last 3 years, Heard Elementary School students have engaged with Infiniscope...Download