Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. Make sure your title fits on two lines.
b. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
c. Post the photo here with the nugget.
d. Include alt text to describe the image.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- Over one hundred people attended the Lunar Palooza portion of the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference in The Woodlands, TX on March 17th.
- Scientists and public engagement specialists from NASA Goddard’s Solar System Exploration Division, the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera, and the Science Festival Alliance at MIT discussed lunar science and exploration, the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter mission, and International Observe the Moon Night with participants.
- Attendees were able to...