Nuggets submitted by the NASA Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- The SXSW EDU Learn by Design Competition celebrates the collaboration of designers and educators in the pursuit of design-based solutions to challenges within education. The competition showcases projects focused on the design of physical space and the potential it has to improve learning outcomes.
- With support from NASA’s Science Mission Directorate, LabVenture was completely reimagined to feature NASA’s essential role in collecting and interpreting ecosystem data. The new program and...