Nuggets submitted by the NASA Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
Please join us for the next webinar from the 2018-2019 Lecture Series in Climate Change – Our Warming Planet: Topics in Climate Dynamics
Date: Tuesday February 19th 2019
Time: 4:00pm-6:00pm EST
• Projections of Future Drought by Jennifer Aminzade
• Lightning and Climate Change by Colin Price
Webinar Registration Link: https://columbiauniversity.zoom.us/meeting/register/abe40061c3cd0d6bd746f627e8486654