Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. Make sure your title fits on two lines.
b. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
c. Post the photo here with the nugget.
d. Include alt text to describe the image.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- Over 200 children and their families attended the Walter Reed Holiday Party held December 8th in Bethesda, MD. This event has been held annually for the past 30 years and is an opportunity to bring joy to children with cancer.
- Staci Tiedeken of the Solar System Exploration Division at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center discussed the OSIRIS-REx mission and had various Earth rocks and meteorites for visitors to analyze and explore.