Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. Make sure your title fits on two lines.
b. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
c. Post the photo here with the nugget.
d. Include alt text to describe the image.
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
•As libraries across the country prepare to implement space science-themed programs in summer 2019, the Space Science Institute and Lunar and Planetary Institute are partnering with state libraries to deliver training on NASA science learning experiences.
•Two workshops reached the following states and individuals:
- NM on 10/31/18: 17 participants
- CO on 11/15-16/18: 34 participants
•This effort is part of the SMD Science Activation program and the STAR Library...Download
Dr. David Padgett, Tennessee State University received recognition for his efforts on GeoNet (The Esri Community) as one of the 15 Inspiring GIS Day 2018 Success Stories. TSU and Morgan State University developed a collaborative forum for GIS Day on November 14, 2018. The theme, The Maps of Black Folk: Geospatial Technologies in Professional Practice and Student Career Mapping, included
student and faculty presentations which were shared via Facebook Live on David Padgett’s Page or...