Nuggets submitted by the NASA SMD Science Activation community can be found here.
To submit a nugget:
1) Create your nugget using the template provided in the link below. Please note:
a. One Slide (plus the title slide though it will not be posted)
b. Use timely information
c. Include who, what, where, why information
d. Audience: Stakeholders and General Public
e. Use plain language
f. Spell out acronyms
g. Do not use red text
h. Use interesting visuals with captions, but ensure parental release forms are obtained before using images with minors (or use a different image)
i. Remember to include a high res photo (for posting on science.nasa.gov/learners/nuggets).
2) Use the following template for naming your file: DATE SUBMITTED_PI LAST NAME_SMD DIVISION (Astro, Earth, Helio, Planetary, or CrossDivision)
3) Email your completed nugget file and one high resolution image file used in the nugget to Lin Chambers.
4) Post your nugget to the workspace (Create+ --> Nugget), making it public, and tagging your group, the SciAct Collective, and the Community Page.
- On November 14, 2019, NASA Goddard’s Solar System Exploration Division (SSED) celebrated the 50th anniversary of the launch of Apollo 12. GSFC SSED planetary geologist Natalie Curran discussed her current and future work with Apollo lunar samples through the Apollo Next Generation Sample Analysis Program while SSED outreach coordinator Staci Tiedeken provided an overview of lunar exploration before the Apollo era and a retrospective look at the Apollo 12 mission at the GSFC Visitor...