This Feed Tab contains announcements - posts - about activities, events, and resources of the Science Mission Directorate (SMD) Education and Communications Community and related news of interest.
To find specific content, select Posts or Calendar Events in the left sidebar and type in a keyword to narrow your search. The "Topics" Tab is another place to find content; similar content is grouped together and presented as individual topics.
Here are the March Earth Science Nuggets from the following community members:
1. Jessica Taylor - GLOBE Plant Phenology Teacher Workshop.
2. Holli Riebeek - Sunday Experiment, Landsat Data Continuity Mission.
3. Tassia Owen - Landsat Exhibit debut: Seeing in a Different Light.
4. Holli Riebeek - E/PO for the Launch of the Landsat Data Continuity Mission.
5. Zhu Ning - Southern University (Baton Rouge, LA) A New Climate Change Course.
6. Zhu Ning - Southern University (Baton Rouge, LA) Symposium on Sustainable Natural Resources in a Changing Climate.
7. Harry Stern - Polar Science Weekend.
8. Laura Delgado LopezDownload Attachments
The Forum Leads delivered an invited plenary presentation entitled "Science and Science Education Go Hand-in-Hand: The Impact of the NASA Science Mission Directorate Education and Public Outreach Program" at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific (ASP) in San Jose, CA (Ensuring STEM Literacy: A National Conference on STEM Education and Public Outreach). Attached are the slides used in the presentation and a pre-print version of the conference proceedings article submited to the ASP Conference Series.Download Attachments
This is a Helio Nugget for Dec. 18, 2013 for the EPOESS called Five Stars Pathway: Engaging Girls in Science through Multigenerational Mentors (EPOESS) – at Exploration Station (AGU).Download