Skype - bradforddavey
Facebook - Bradford Davey
- Micro-g NExT undergraduate research experience conducted at NASA’s Johnson Space Center Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory with NASA’s Asteroid Redirect Mission (2015)
- High School Aerospace Scholars (HAS) (2010-2015)
- Earth to Sky regional workshop design evaluation and review (2015)
- Educator Professional Development Institute (EPDI) evaluation (2015)
- Global Positioning Measurement (GPM) Master Teacher program (2013-2015)
- Informal Heliophysics Educator Ambassador program (2014-2015), UC Berkeley
- Earth Science Education and Public Outreach Forum, NASA SMD, IGES (2009-15)
- BIE PBLU Educator Course (2014)
- CASIS National Student Design Challenge (2014-2015)
- INSPIRE high school student STEM project, NASA (2008-2013)
- Elementary and Secondary NASA Education program wide evaluation restructuring. Report generation, data analysis and presentation, and supporting literature research.
- NASA Explorer Schools, data collection, entry, and analysis of workshops. Assist with report generation as part of regular reports to funder.
- Project Sun-Earth Day, on-site data collection, survey development, data entry and analysis. Assist with report generation for this NASA sponsored program to bring solar eclipse information and viewing to participants around the world.
Davey, B. (2014). The Role of A Facilitated Online Workspace Component of A Community of Practice: Knowledge building and value creation for NASA. AGU Annual Meeting.
Davey, B. (2014). Facilitated online workspace component of a community of practice: Knowledge building and value creation for NASA. AGU Fall Meeting, December 2014.
Davey, B. (2015). Designing, supporting, and sustaining an online community of practice: NASA EPO workspace as an ongoing exploration of the value of community. AUG Fall Meeting, December 2015.
Davey, B., Bartolone, L., Buxner, S., and Davis, H. (2014). Cross-forum professional development in NASA’s SMD E/PO: success, challenges, and opportunities. AGU Annual Meeting 2014.
Davey, B. & Davis, H. (2014) Tech Tools for Literacy. NY: Routledge.
Davey, B., Davis, H., and Bartolone, L. (2014). Professional development: what EPO professionals want. AGU Annual Meeting 2014.
Davis, H., Davey, B. and Scalice, D. (2015). Priming the pump: increasing Evaluation Use. AEA National Conference, November 2015.
Davis, H, Davis, R.M., Davey, B. (2008). 4-H Science, Engineering and Technology: External Evaluation Report. Submitted June 26th, 2008.
Davis, H., and Davey, B. (2007). Pluto Isn’t A Planet Anymore: How can teachers help students understand the ever-changing world? Cable in the Classroom, Jan 2007, pgs 12-13.
Davis, H., Cristini, A., and Davey, B. (2007). Environmental Education of Senior Citizens Through Inquiry and Videoconferencing. Submitted to The Gerontologist. Sep. 2007.
Davis, H. and Davey, B. (2007). Ethics for the 21st century: Examining the move from character education to ethical critical thinking through interactive instructional methods. University of Miami Center for Ethics.
Davis, H., Davey, B., Manzer, R., and Peterson, R (2006). Digital Learning Network Evaluation Tool Development: ReducedGravity Module. Internal Evaluation prepared by Technology for Learning Consortium Inc. for Robert M. Starr, Program Manager.
Davis, H., Scallise, D., and Davey, B. (2015). Quantitative collaborative Impact Analysis Method (IAM). AGU Fall Meeting workshop, December 2015.
Nelson, A., Soeffing, C., Paglierani, R., Klug Boonstra, S., Zimmerman-Brachman, R., Bartolone, Davey, B., L., Burck, L., Schwerin, T., and Low, R. NASA SMD science education and public outreach forum’s formal educator national needs survey results. AGU Annual Meeting 2014.
Nelson, A., Soeffing, C., Paglierani, R., Klug Boonstra, S., Zimmerman-Brachman, R., Bartolone, L., Burck, L., Schwerin, T., Davey, B., and Low, R. (2014). NASA SMD science educational and public outreach forurms’ formal educator national needs survey results. AGU Annual Meeting 2014.